The procedure is to go to the Sign-in desk near the gate entrance and check-in with the pool monitor. Please sign in any non-member guest(s) and pay the appropriate fee. This must be done every time you use the pool.
At times, there may be a need to close the pool due to weather concerns, mechanical, or water quality problems. If there is an unscheduled closure, staff will remain on site so children will not be left unattended and the phone will be made available at this time.
All guests will pay $5 per person per visit for five times only. All guests must be accompanied by a member, and must sign in. Minors can be added to memberships for $80 if you anticipate bringing a family friend more than five times.
- If you wish to have a Gathering Where Members Host Guests with less than 10 swimmers – no reservation is needed. No need to sign-up. Merely pay the $5 guest fee per swimmer prior to the day of your party. Note that this does not reserve the use of tables.
- If you would like to reserve a Private Party/Special Event on a Sunday from 11am-1pm and have the entire pool to yourself, including all 3 tables and use of the sound system, request a date/time here. A minimum of two weeks notice is required as lifeguards will need to be scheduled.
In fairness to our lifeguards, we ask all members to realize the importance of their duties and assist them by obeying the rules. Their job is to provide a safe environment by enforcing the rules. Our lifeguards are not childcare providers. Any compliments, complaints, or suggestions should be sent to email@example.com.
A full copy of the rules is posted on the bulletin board. It is also available HERE. We must insist on strict adherence to the rules and regulations to be sure that the pool is safe for all. Lifeguards must be obeyed at all times. Violation of pool rules can result in suspension of pool privileges. Any blatant or continued violation of rules or misconduct can result in cancellation of a family’s membership without a refund.
- There will be a five-ten minute break every hour on the hour for our lifeguard. The pool will be cleared at this time.
- An adult must accompany children under 10 years of age, regardless of the results of the deep-water test.
- All diapers, including disposables, must be covered by plastic or rubber pants.
- Suntan oil and water-soluble suntan lotions are banned from the pool. Please use only water resistant or waterproof suntan lotions.
Respecting our Neighbors
Neighbors surrounding the pool appreciate our efforts to reduce traffic, parking, litter, and noise when the pool is open. The greatest impact occurs on Mill Street. It would be helpful if some members also used the High Street entrance. With your help, we can get along with our neighbors.
- Drive with special care
- Do not turn around in driveways
- Please do not double park
- Do not use your car horn to summon your children
- Use the pool’s trash cans
- Keep dogs on a leash under the control of an adult at all times and clean up after them
- Do not park in front of the fire hydrants or driveways
The Edgewood Pool & Community Center is looking forward to a great 2022 season and we hope to see you there!